HBZ coin (CURRENCY:HBZ) traded 23.5% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on May 22nd. HBZ coin has a total market capitalization of $394,531.00 and $114,245.00 worth of HBZ coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, HBZ coin has traded down 36.7% against the dollar. One HBZ coin token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC on major exchanges including Mercatox, HitBTC, Exmo and Bitlish.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $652.19 or 0.08519224 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0117 or 0.00000153 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00036519 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001384 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 27.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0138 or 0.00000181 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00011947 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0496 or 0.00000649 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
HBZ coin Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “
HBZ is a cryptocurrency and blockchain based transportation ecosystem to seamlessly offer transportation globally from scooters and cars to tolls and international flights through a partner network with ease, full transparency while users maintain full ownership of their personal data.
Buying and Selling HBZ coin
HBZ coin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitlish, HitBTC, Exmo and Mercatox. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as HBZ coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade HBZ coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy HBZ coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for HBZ coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HBZ coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.