Dash (CURRENCY:DASH) traded 4.9% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on June 10th. Over the last week, Dash has traded down 6.1% against the US dollar. One Dash coin can now be purchased for $148.99 or 0.01883111 BTC on popular exchanges including Bibox, CryptoBridge, Trade By Trade and C-Patex. Dash has a market capitalization of $1.32 billion and $397.27 million worth of Dash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00006573 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 10.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0165 or 0.00000208 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001968 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0698 or 0.00000882 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- HitCoin (HTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Memetic / PepeCoin (MEME) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0292 or 0.00000370 BTC.
- Pinkcoin (PINK) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000025 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Difficulty retargets each blockBlock reward decreases each block according to the formula: BaseReward = (MSupply – A)/218, where MSupply = (264 – 1) atomic units and 'A' is amount of already generated coinsPOW mechanism is a voting system for users”
Buying and Selling Dash
Dash can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Instant Bitex, LBank, C-CEX, Mercatox, Kucoin, Bitfinex, Sistemkoin, Coindeal, COSS, Bleutrade, Tux Exchange, YoBit, Liqui, Coinrail, Coinsquare, OKEx, Negocie Coins, Altcoin Trader, Bibox, BTC Trade UA, Kuna, Bit-Z, Tidex, CoinExchange, BX Thailand, BiteBTC, Coinbe, Bitbns, Cryptopia, Coinroom, Poloniex, WazirX, C-Patex, SouthXchange, CEX.IO, OpenLedger DEX, Crex24, CryptoBridge, Graviex, LiteBit.eu, Bitsane, C2CX, Kraken, Waves Decentralized Exchange, xBTCe, Cryptomate, Gate.io, CoinEx, Binance, Trade By Trade, Exmo, BitFlip, Bittylicious, Exrates, ZB.COM, Bitinka, B2BX, LocalTrade, HBUS, HitBTC, Iquant, WEX, Stocks.Exchange, Ovis, Livecoin, ABCC, TradeOgre, Coinsuper, Huobi, Koineks, Bittrex, Trade Satoshi, Upbit, Bithumb, Bisq, ACX, Coinhub, Liquid, Indodax, BitBay and Braziliex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dash should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.