VIVO (CURRENCY:VIVO) traded down 76.6% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on June 25th. In the last week, VIVO has traded 76.6% lower against the US dollar. VIVO has a total market cap of $13,832.00 and approximately $6.00 worth of VIVO was traded on exchanges in the last day. One VIVO coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0032 or 0.00000028 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, CryptoBridge and Stocks.Exchange.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $11,328.81 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $311.19 or 0.02749314 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $471.02 or 0.04161481 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $133.35 or 0.01178186 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $115.02 or 0.01016234 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.91 or 0.00016854 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.14 or 0.00080717 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $105.89 or 0.00935505 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $30.27 or 0.00267424 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000029 BTC.
VIVO Coin Profile
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 22nd, 2017. VIVO’s total supply is 5,188,393 coins and its circulating supply is 4,368,393 coins. VIVO’s official Twitter account is @vivocrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for VIVO is join.slack.com/t/vivocoin/shared_invite/MjM3MTQzNjgzOTIwLTE1MDQ4MDg4MDAtMmVkNTRjOGM1Yg. The Reddit community for VIVO is /r/VIVOcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. VIVO’s official website is www.vivocoin.net.
Buying and Selling VIVO
VIVO can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Stocks.Exchange and CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as VIVO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade VIVO should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy VIVO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for VIVO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VIVO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.