TRON (CURRENCY:TRX) traded 7.3% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on July 7th. In the last week, TRON has traded up 5.1% against the US dollar. One TRON coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0349 or 0.00000305 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Tokenomy, Liquid, Bitfinex and OKEx. TRON has a total market cap of $2.32 billion and approximately $681.43 million worth of TRON was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00003442 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $33.20 or 0.00290051 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008776 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $197.87 or 0.01728804 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000917 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.42 or 0.00029863 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.95 or 0.00148047 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0733 or 0.00000640 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000065 BTC.
TRON Coin Trading
TRON can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, LBank, Coindeal, Stocks.Exchange, Kryptono, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), BTC-Alpha, Livecoin, CoinEgg, BitForex, Allcoin, Exrates, BitFlip, Bitbns, CoinEx, LiteBit.eu, Huobi, Bithumb, OpenLedger DEX, Kucoin, Coinnest, DigiFinex, OEX, Coinrail, ChaoEX, Cryptomate, DragonEX, OKEx, Liquid, Cobinhood, Cryptopia, Bibox, Mercatox, Gate.io, Sistemkoin, LATOKEN, Bit-Z, Ovis, IDAX, Fatbtc, Indodax, Tidex, WazirX, Zebpay, Upbit, Tokenomy, Rfinex, CoinExchange, Hotbit, Binance, CoinTiger, OTCBTC, RightBTC, DDEX, IDCM, Koinex, Bitfinex, Neraex, YoBit, Bittrex, CoinFalcon, Braziliex, CoinBene, Exmo, Trade Satoshi and Liqui. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TRON directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TRON should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TRON using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TRON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TRON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.