Stellar (CURRENCY:XLM) traded 0.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on July 8th. One Stellar coin can now be purchased for $0.10 or 0.00000860 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CEX.IO, Bitbns, ABCC and Gate.io. During the last seven days, Stellar has traded 1.1% higher against the U.S. dollar. Stellar has a total market cap of $2.03 billion and $255.63 million worth of Stellar was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00003286 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $33.46 or 0.00274826 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008265 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $200.73 or 0.01647656 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0345 or 0.00000284 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.50 or 0.00143728 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.34 or 0.00027395 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0802 or 0.00000658 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000061 BTC.
Stellar Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Stellar
Stellar can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Koineks, Bitbns, Kraken, Gate.io, Bitfinex, Cryptomate, Exmo, Bittrex, CoinEgg, C2CX, Sistemkoin, Indodax, Vebitcoin, ABCC, Koinex, CryptoMarket, RippleFox, Ovis, Stellarport, OKEx, BCEX, GOPAX, BitMart, OTCBTC, Liquid, CEX.IO, Poloniex, HitBTC, Stronghold, Binance, Kryptono, ZB.COM, Kuna, Upbit, Exrates, Kucoin and Huobi. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stellar directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Stellar should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Stellar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Stellar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stellar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.