Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for BRP (TSE: DOO):
- 6/5/2019 – BRP had its price target raised by analysts at Citigroup Inc from C$45.00 to C$49.00.
- 6/3/2019 – BRP had its price target raised by analysts at National Bank Financial from C$48.00 to C$49.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 5/31/2019 – BRP had its price target raised by analysts at TD Securities from C$46.00 to C$47.00. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 5/31/2019 – BRP had its price target raised by analysts at CIBC from C$50.00 to C$52.00.
- 4/24/2019 – BRP had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Goldman Sachs Group Inc. They now have a C$47.00 price target on the stock.
Shares of TSE DOO opened at C$45.75 on Tuesday. BRP Inc has a twelve month low of C$32.36 and a twelve month high of C$74.67. The business has a 50 day simple moving average of C$40.72. The stock has a market cap of $4.44 billion and a P/E ratio of 18.93.
BRP (TSE:DOO) last announced its earnings results on Thursday, May 30th. The company reported C$0.54 earnings per share for the quarter, topping analysts’ consensus estimates of C$0.51 by C$0.03. The business had revenue of C$1.33 billion during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of C$1.26 billion. As a group, research analysts anticipate that BRP Inc will post 4.0400001 earnings per share for the current year.
BRP Inc, together with its subsidiaries, designs, develops, manufactures, distributes, and markets powersport vehicles and marine products worldwide. It operates through two segments, Powersports and Marine. The company offers all-terrain, side-by-side, and three-wheeled vehicles; seasonal products consisting of snowmobiles and personal watercraft; and propulsion systems comprising engines for outboard and jet boats, karts, motorcycles, and recreational aircraft.
See Also: Why are percentage gainers important?
Receive News & Ratings for BRP Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BRP Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.