Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for Diamond Offshore Drilling (NYSE: DO):
- 6/18/2019 – Diamond Offshore Drilling was upgraded by analysts at SEB Equities from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating. They now have a $7.70 price target on the stock, down previously from $10.00.
- 6/14/2019 – Diamond Offshore Drilling was given a new $5.00 price target on by analysts at Citigroup Inc. They now have a “sell” rating on the stock.
- 6/13/2019 – Diamond Offshore Drilling was upgraded by analysts at Tudor Pickering from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 6/10/2019 – Diamond Offshore Drilling is now covered by analysts at Bank of America Corp. They set an “underperform” rating and a $5.00 price target on the stock.
- 5/22/2019 – Diamond Offshore Drilling was upgraded by analysts at Piper Jaffray Companies from an “underweight” rating to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $8.75 price target on the stock, down previously from $9.40.
- 5/17/2019 – Diamond Offshore Drilling was given a new $8.00 price target on by analysts at Citigroup Inc. They now have a “sell” rating on the stock.
Shares of NYSE DO opened at $8.29 on Wednesday. The firm has a market capitalization of $1.17 billion, a PE ratio of -7.09 and a beta of 1.64. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.56, a quick ratio of 2.68 and a current ratio of 2.68. Diamond Offshore Drilling Inc has a 12-month low of $7.12 and a 12-month high of $21.92. The company has a fifty day moving average of $8.53.
Diamond Offshore Drilling (NYSE:DO) last announced its quarterly earnings data on Monday, April 29th. The offshore drilling services provider reported ($0.53) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of ($0.59) by $0.06. The business had revenue of $223.50 million for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $231.90 million. Diamond Offshore Drilling had a negative return on equity of 5.84% and a negative net margin of 26.72%. The company’s revenue for the quarter was down 24.4% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same period last year, the firm earned ($0.16) earnings per share. As a group, sell-side analysts expect that Diamond Offshore Drilling Inc will post -2.42 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
Diamond Offshore Drilling, Inc provides contract drilling services to the energy industry worldwide. The company operates a fleet of 17 offshore drilling rigs, including 4 drillships and 13 semisubmersible rigs. It serves independent oil and gas companies, and government-owned oil companies. The company was founded in 1953 and is headquartered in Houston, Texas.
Read More: What is a portfolio manager?
Receive News & Ratings for Diamond Offshore Drilling Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Diamond Offshore Drilling Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.