Japan Content Token (CURRENCY:JCT) traded 6.4% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on July 18th. During the last week, Japan Content Token has traded 31.1% lower against the US dollar. One Japan Content Token token can now be purchased for approximately $0.20 or 0.00001929 BTC on exchanges including BitMart, P2PB2B, LATOKEN and Simex. Japan Content Token has a market cap of $59.71 million and approximately $203,039.00 worth of Japan Content Token was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003067 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.79 or 0.00272717 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00009532 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 11.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $136.06 or 0.01288599 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0886 or 0.00000839 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0259 or 0.00000245 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.66 or 0.00025151 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $12.88 or 0.00122032 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0542 or 0.00000513 BTC.
Japan Content Token Token Profile
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Japan Content Token is ja-cket.com.
Buying and Selling Japan Content Token
Japan Content Token can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitMart, P2PB2B, Simex and LATOKEN. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Japan Content Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Japan Content Token should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Japan Content Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Japan Content Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Japan Content Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.