Callon Petroleum (NYSE: CPE) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 6/24/2019 – Callon Petroleum was given a new $8.00 price target on by analysts at Morgan Stanley. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 6/14/2019 – Callon Petroleum was given a new $12.00 price target on by analysts at Roth Capital. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 6/13/2019 – Callon Petroleum was given a new $12.00 price target on by analysts at Williams Capital. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 6/13/2019 – Callon Petroleum was given a new $11.00 price target on by analysts at Northland Securities. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 5/23/2019 – Callon Petroleum was upgraded by analysts at Capital One Financial Corp. from an “equal weight” rating to an “overweight” rating.
- 5/22/2019 – Callon Petroleum was given a new $11.00 price target on by analysts at Stephens. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
NYSE CPE opened at $6.25 on Wednesday. The company has a 50-day moving average of $6.88. Callon Petroleum has a 12 month low of $5.57 and a 12 month high of $13.09. The company has a market cap of $1.42 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 7.62, a PEG ratio of 0.69 and a beta of 1.54. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.55, a current ratio of 0.53 and a quick ratio of 0.53.
Callon Petroleum (NYSE:CPE) last announced its quarterly earnings data on Monday, May 6th. The oil and natural gas company reported $0.16 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.15 by $0.01. The company had revenue of $153.05 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $144.68 million. Callon Petroleum had a return on equity of 7.55% and a net margin of 36.70%. The firm’s revenue was up 20.1% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same period in the previous year, the business earned $0.27 EPS. On average, analysts forecast that Callon Petroleum will post 0.84 earnings per share for the current year.
Callon Petroleum Company, an independent oil and natural gas company, focuses on the acquisition, development, exploration, and exploitation of unconventional onshore oil and natural gas reserves in the Permian Basin in West Texas and southeastern New Mexico. As of December 31, 2018, its estimated net proved reserves totaled 238.5 million barrel of oil equivalent, including 180.1 MMBbls of oil and 350.5 Bcf of natural gas.
Further Reading: Trading Strategy Methods for Individual Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Callon Petroleum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Callon Petroleum and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.