Glu Mobile (NASDAQ: GLUU) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 6/19/2019 – Glu Mobile was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 6/7/2019 – Glu Mobile was upgraded by analysts at Wedbush from a “neutral” rating to an “outperform” rating. They now have a $9.00 price target on the stock.
- 6/7/2019 – Glu Mobile was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 6/6/2019 – Glu Mobile was given a new $12.00 price target on by analysts at Stephens. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 6/5/2019 – Glu Mobile was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 5/10/2019 – Glu Mobile was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $10.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “GLU MOBILE INC., is a leading global publisher of mobile games. Its portfolio of top-rated games includes original titles Super K.O. Boxing!, Stranded and Brain Genius, and titles based on major brands from partners including Atari, Activision, Konami, Harrah’s, Hasbro, Warner Bros., Microsoft, PlayFirst, PopCap Games, SEGA and Sony. Glu is based in San Mateo, Calif. and has offices in London, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Sweden, Poland, Russia, Hong Kong, China, Brazil, Chile, Canada and San Clemente, Calif. “
- 5/7/2019 – Glu Mobile had its price target raised by analysts at Piper Jaffray Companies from $11.00 to $12.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- 5/7/2019 – Glu Mobile had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Wedbush. They now have a $9.00 price target on the stock.
Shares of Glu Mobile stock opened at $7.10 on Wednesday. Glu Mobile Inc. has a 12-month low of $5.08 and a 12-month high of $11.75. The stock has a market capitalization of $1.04 billion, a P/E ratio of -88.75, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 2.53 and a beta of 1.02. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.16, a quick ratio of 1.35 and a current ratio of 1.35. The stock has a 50-day moving average price of $8.03.
Glu Mobile (NASDAQ:GLUU) last announced its quarterly earnings results on Monday, May 6th. The company reported $0.01 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, hitting analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.01. Glu Mobile had a negative net margin of 1.40% and a negative return on equity of 0.92%. The firm had revenue of $92.60 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $89.74 million. During the same period in the prior year, the firm posted ($0.05) earnings per share. The company’s revenue for the quarter was up 7.3% on a year-over-year basis. As a group, equities research analysts expect that Glu Mobile Inc. will post 0.19 EPS for the current year.
Several institutional investors have recently made changes to their positions in GLUU. Harel Insurance Investments & Financial Services Ltd. purchased a new stake in shares of Glu Mobile in the first quarter worth about $49,000. Migdal Insurance & Financial Holdings Ltd. purchased a new stake in Glu Mobile in the first quarter valued at approximately $66,000. Advisor Group Inc. raised its stake in Glu Mobile by 12,412.0% in the fourth quarter. Advisor Group Inc. now owns 9,384 shares of the company’s stock valued at $75,000 after purchasing an additional 9,309 shares in the last quarter. Perritt Capital Management Inc. purchased a new stake in Glu Mobile in the fourth quarter valued at approximately $81,000. Finally, Raymond James Financial Services Advisors Inc. purchased a new stake in Glu Mobile in the fourth quarter valued at approximately $96,000. 57.67% of the stock is currently owned by hedge funds and other institutional investors.
Glu Mobile Inc develops, publishes, and markets a portfolio of free-to-play mobile games for the users of smartphones and tablet devices. The company publishes titles primarily in four genres, including home décor, sports and action, fashion and celebrity, and time management. It creates games based on its own brands, Blood & Glory, Contract Killer, Cooking Dash, Deer Hunter, Diner Dash, Eternity Warriors, Frontline Commando, Gun Bros, QuizUp, and Tap Sports.
Recommended Story: How to Invest in a Bull Market
Receive News & Ratings for Glu Mobile Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Glu Mobile Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.