SuperCoin (CURRENCY:SUPER) traded 8.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on July 18th. One SuperCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0023 or 0.00000022 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and CoinExchange. SuperCoin has a total market capitalization of $117,007.00 and $70.00 worth of SuperCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, SuperCoin has traded 64.3% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005602 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001379 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded up 22.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded 18.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000101 BTC.
- Evil Coin (EVIL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000030 BTC.
X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on June 12th, 2014. SuperCoin’s total supply is 50,654,111 coins. The official website for SuperCoin is supercoin.nl. The Reddit community for SuperCoin is /r/supercoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. SuperCoin’s official Twitter account is @CoinSuper .
SuperCoin Coin Trading
SuperCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SuperCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SuperCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SuperCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SuperCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SuperCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.