EVOS (CURRENCY:EVOS) traded down 0.2% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on July 19th. In the last week, EVOS has traded up 137% against the dollar. EVOS has a market capitalization of $27,761.00 and $128.00 worth of EVOS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One EVOS coin can now be bought for $0.0029 or 0.00000028 BTC on major exchanges including CryptoBridge and Crex24.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- 1irstcoin (FST) traded 18.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00019926 BTC.
- Ondori (RSTR) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Verasity (VRA) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- WebDollar (WEBD) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Tokes (TKS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001896 BTC.
- C2C System (C2C) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Galilel (GALI) traded 19.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0085 or 0.00000081 BTC.
- iDealCash (DEAL) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Dash Green (DASHG) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0605 or 0.00000582 BTC.
- APR Coin (APR) traded up 16.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000052 BTC.
Proof of Stake
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 15th, 2018. EVOS’s total supply is 9,794,061 coins and its circulating supply is 9,523,892 coins. EVOS’s official Twitter account is @
EVOS Coin Trading
EVOS can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EVOS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EVOS should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy EVOS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EVOS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EVOS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.