Mithril (CURRENCY:MITH) traded down 1.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on July 19th. One Mithril token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0284 or 0.00000273 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including FCoin, HitBTC, DigiFinex and OKEx. During the last seven days, Mithril has traded down 24.8% against the U.S. dollar. Mithril has a total market capitalization of $16.43 million and approximately $3.69 million worth of Mithril was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00008945 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.50 or 0.00014457 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0633 or 0.00000609 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0318 or 0.00000306 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002359 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002307 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0809 or 0.00000778 BTC.
- Nullex (NLX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0771 or 0.00001978 BTC.
Mithril Token Profile
Buying and Selling Mithril
Mithril can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: ZB.COM, FCoin, BitForex, Ethfinex, Gate.io, Bithumb, HitBTC, CoinExchange, DigiFinex, OKEx and LBank. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mithril directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mithril should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Mithril using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Mithril Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mithril and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.