Rubycoin (CURRENCY:RBY) traded 5.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on July 19th. Over the last seven days, Rubycoin has traded 22.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. Rubycoin has a market capitalization of $4.37 million and $24.00 worth of Rubycoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Rubycoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.16 or 0.00001549 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, YoBit and Bittrex.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.00 or 0.00028874 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001001 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0515 or 0.00000495 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00007416 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
Buying and Selling Rubycoin
Rubycoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, YoBit and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rubycoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rubycoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Rubycoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Rubycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rubycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.