ParkByte (CURRENCY:PKB) traded 14.2% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on July 31st. During the last week, ParkByte has traded down 24.2% against the US dollar. One ParkByte coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0049 or 0.00000050 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. ParkByte has a total market cap of $23,265.00 and $8.00 worth of ParkByte was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0855 or 0.00000875 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded 53.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0288 or 0.00000295 BTC.
- MAZA (MAZA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00007883 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded 39.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- PX (PX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000099 BTC.
ParkByte Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Algo: SHA256 Ticker: PKB Block Time: 60seconds POW – ENDED Timeframe: ~27days POW Coins: 3,688,710 PKB 20% Premine: 922,178 PKB Premine Burn: 1,077,822 PKB Total POW Supply: 4,610,888 PKB POS Min Stake time: 1hour Year 1 – 5% Year 2 – 4% Year 3 and onwards 3% 25m Total Coin RPC Port= 59060 P2P Port= 58060 “
Buying and Selling ParkByte
ParkByte can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ParkByte directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ParkByte should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ParkByte using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ParkByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ParkByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.