Cryptojacks (CURRENCY:CJ) traded 3.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on August 16th. One Cryptojacks coin can now be bought for $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, YoBit and Cryptopia. During the last week, Cryptojacks has traded down 13.6% against the U.S. dollar. Cryptojacks has a total market capitalization of $41,226.00 and $125.00 worth of Cryptojacks was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- AmberCoin (AMBER) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- Mineum (MNM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000158 BTC.
- Sativacoin (STV) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- BritCoin (BRIT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- EmberCoin (EMB) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Cryptojacks Coin Profile
X13 hashing algorithm. Cryptojacks’ total supply is 406,568,581 coins. Cryptojacks’ official Twitter account is @CryptoJacksCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Cryptojacks is cryptojacks.com.
Cryptojacks Coin Trading
Cryptojacks can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cryptojacks directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cryptojacks should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Cryptojacks using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cryptojacks Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cryptojacks and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.