Kyber Network (CURRENCY:KNC) traded up 0.9% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on August 16th. Kyber Network has a market capitalization of $25.30 million and approximately $2.02 million worth of Kyber Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Kyber Network has traded 10.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Kyber Network token can currently be bought for approximately $0.15 or 0.00001485 BTC on exchanges including Ethfinex, CPDAX, OKEx and Kyber Network.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002570 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.33 or 0.00269616 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009874 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $135.91 or 0.01340871 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0686 or 0.00000676 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000167 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.31 or 0.00022806 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.71 or 0.00095758 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0449 or 0.00000443 BTC.
Kyber Network Profile
Kyber Network Token Trading
Kyber Network can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: ABCC, Binance, OKEx, Cryptopia, Bancor Network, Kyber Network, TDAX, CPDAX, AirSwap, Zebpay, Gate.io, Coinone, Neraex, Livecoin, Coinrail, CoinExchange, Coinnest, Mercatox, DEx.top, Kucoin, IDEX, DragonEX, Huobi, Tidex, Bithumb, Liqui, Ethfinex, Poloniex, OTCBTC, GOPAX and COSS. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kyber Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Kyber Network should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Kyber Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Kyber Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kyber Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.