Litecoin Cash (CURRENCY:LCC) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on August 16th. Over the last week, Litecoin Cash has traded down 24.7% against the dollar. Litecoin Cash has a total market cap of $9.11 million and approximately $85,188.00 worth of Litecoin Cash was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Litecoin Cash coin can currently be purchased for $0.0142 or 0.00000140 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge, YoBit, Exrates and Stocks.Exchange.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Mixin (XIN) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $227.77 or 0.02247176 BTC.
- Fusion (FSN) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00007433 BTC.
- DAO.Casino (BET) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0345 or 0.00000340 BTC.
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001236 BTC.
- Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- XinFin Network (XDCE) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Safe Haven (SHA) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded 47.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Qbao (QBT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0148 or 0.00000146 BTC.
Litecoin Cash Profile
Buying and Selling Litecoin Cash
Litecoin Cash can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, CryptoBridge, Trade Satoshi, SouthXchange, Braziliex, Exrates, HitBTC, YoBit and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Litecoin Cash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Litecoin Cash should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Litecoin Cash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Litecoin Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecoin Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.