Bitcoin SV (CURRENCY:BSV) traded 3.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. Bitcoin SV has a market cap of $2.44 billion and $667.29 million worth of Bitcoin SV was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Bitcoin SV has traded 5.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Bitcoin SV coin can now be purchased for $135.22 or 0.01493363 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Korbit, Gate.io, CoinEx and Indodax.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003096 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011083 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $20.55 or 0.00226956 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0783 or 0.00000865 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0193 or 0.00000213 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.76 or 0.00030458 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $11.04 or 0.00121878 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- INO COIN (INO) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00022644 BTC.
About Bitcoin SV
Buying and Selling Bitcoin SV
Bitcoin SV can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: MBAex, ZB.COM, Bitbns, Coinsquare, Bittrex, Bitrue, YoBit, IDAX, CoinBene, Korbit, Kraken, HitBTC, Binance, Bitkub, Altcoin Trader, Indodax, CoinEx, Bithumb, Hotbit, CoinZest, BigONE, Kucoin, BX Thailand, Gate.io, Coinbit, Bitfinex, Koinex, FCoin, Bibox, Poloniex, OTCBTC, DragonEX, OKEx, WazirX, Bit-Z, Trade Satoshi, Huobi, SouthXchange, Cobinhood, Coinsuper and Upbit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin SV directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin SV should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcoin SV using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin SV Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin SV and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.