ContentBox (CURRENCY:BOX) traded down 0.8% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on December 9th. One ContentBox token can now be purchased for $0.0032 or 0.00000044 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including DDEX, UEX, Huobi and CPDAX. ContentBox has a market cap of $2.99 million and approximately $19,882.00 worth of ContentBox was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, ContentBox has traded 2.9% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ontology (ONT) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00008149 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00009919 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0474 or 0.00000640 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002463 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- The Force Protocol (FOR) traded 13.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0277 or 0.00000357 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001723 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0089 or 0.00000120 BTC.
- Nullex (NLX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0771 or 0.00001978 BTC.
ContentBox Token Trading
ContentBox can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, DDEX, Bilaxy, UEX and CPDAX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ContentBox directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ContentBox should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ContentBox using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ContentBox Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ContentBox and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.