Waves (CURRENCY:WAVES) traded 0.6% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on March 26th. During the last seven days, Waves has traded 5.5% lower against the US dollar. Waves has a total market capitalization of $90.97 million and approximately $51.59 million worth of Waves was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Waves coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.90 or 0.00013267 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinrail, Gate.io, BCEX and Bittrex.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Lisk (LSK) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00015169 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00018776 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0671 or 0.00000993 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded up 14.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0868 or 0.00001285 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded up 46.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.73 or 0.00025626 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0081 or 0.00000119 BTC.
- Sentinel Protocol (UPP) traded up 24.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0177 or 0.00000262 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00005774 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005429 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0237 or 0.00000351 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Waves is the first production system being built on top of the Scorex framework Extensible solution: In order to fix the need for a mandatory hard fork when creating a new type of transaction on the NXT Platform (forcing network client software updates) WAVES offers plug-ins that are not included in the core software module, but are instead installed as an extension on top of it. “
Buying and Selling Waves
Waves can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, OKEx, Stocks.Exchange, Huobi, Bitbns, Exrates, Binance, LiteBit.eu, Upbit, Liqui, Exmo, Livecoin, Waves Decentralized Exchange, YoBit, Coinbe, Cryptohub, HitBTC, BCEX, Kuna, Coinrail, Gate.io, Indodax, COSS and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Waves directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Waves should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Waves using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Waves Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Waves and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.