Centaur (CURRENCY:CNTR) traded 3% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on June 11th. Centaur has a market cap of $5.44 million and approximately $653,253.00 worth of Centaur was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Centaur coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0038 or 0.00000010 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, Centaur has traded down 8% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $22.03 or 0.00059682 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002710 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00003538 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $8.20 or 0.00022224 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002714 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $293.97 or 0.00796389 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $31.88 or 0.00086368 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $16.63 or 0.00045052 BTC.
Centaur Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Centaur utilizes a semi-decentralised approach to constructing solutions, leveraging on the transparency and security of decentralised architectures while providing a fail-safe layer through centralised systems and processes. “
Buying and Selling Centaur
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Centaur directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Centaur should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Centaur using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Centaur Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Centaur and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.