Gems (CURRENCY:GEM) traded 3.1% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on June 11th. Gems has a total market capitalization of $291,613.45 and $245.00 worth of Gems was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Gems has traded up 20.9% against the US dollar. One Gems coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $22.60 or 0.00061170 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002706 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00003623 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.22 or 0.00022254 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002708 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $305.10 or 0.00825677 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $32.20 or 0.00087144 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $16.70 or 0.00045206 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Gems is a human task crowdsourcing protocol based on the Ethereum blockchain. Gems will leverage the blockchain technology to disincentivize malicious actors and reward fair players featuring a staking mechanism to ensure task completion, a trust mechanism to track worker integrity, and a payment system to reduce transaction fees. Gems token (GEM) will be used as the utility token within the platform. “
Buying and Selling Gems
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gems directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Gems should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Gems using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Gems Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gems and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.