Celer Network (CURRENCY:CELR) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on June 24th. Celer Network has a total market cap of $159.63 million and $22.24 million worth of Celer Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Celer Network has traded 23.4% lower against the dollar. One Celer Network coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0285 or 0.00000082 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002872 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $19.02 or 0.00054603 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00003485 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.09 or 0.00020352 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002875 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $213.75 or 0.00613608 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.14 or 0.00040580 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000292 BTC.
About Celer Network
According to CryptoCompare, “Celer Network is a leading layer-2 scaling platform that aims to enable fast, easy and secure off-chain transactions for not only payment transactions, but also generalized off-chain smart contract. It enables everyone to quickly build, operate, and use highly scalable decentralized applications through innovations in off-chain scaling techniques and incentive-aligned crypto-economics. “
Buying and Selling Celer Network
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Celer Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Celer Network should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Celer Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Celer Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Celer Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.