Konomi Network (CURRENCY:KONO) traded 13% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on June 24th. During the last week, Konomi Network has traded down 37.9% against the US dollar. One Konomi Network coin can now be purchased for $0.35 or 0.00000991 BTC on major exchanges. Konomi Network has a total market cap of $6.31 million and $1.55 million worth of Konomi Network was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002863 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 10% against the dollar and now trades at $19.18 or 0.00054884 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00003477 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.09 or 0.00020279 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002866 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $216.12 or 0.00618531 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 10.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.15 or 0.00040494 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000292 BTC.
Konomi Network Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Konomi is a full suite asset management solution for cross-chain crypto assets. Using Substrate as the development framework, the network aims to support more assets in the Polkadot ecosystem. Users could manage their crypto holding positions, trade assets and earn interest through decentralised money market products. Konomi also issues its native network token in order to kick start liquidity and decentralised governance. “
Konomi Network Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Konomi Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Konomi Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Konomi Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Konomi Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Konomi Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.