Newton (CURRENCY:NEW) traded 13.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on June 24th. During the last seven days, Newton has traded 26.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Newton coin can currently be bought for about $0.0005 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular exchanges. Newton has a market capitalization of $10.08 million and $2.80 million worth of Newton was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002863 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 12.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00001953 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.43 or 0.00047021 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $36.02 or 0.00103081 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $57.24 or 0.00163832 BTC.
- Egoras (EGR) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0626 or 0.00000179 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 15.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00002948 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $34,820.68 or 0.99657376 BTC.
Newton Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Newton is an infrastructure for the community economy, and its technical framework includes the application layer, the protocol layer, and the foundational technology layer. Newton provides complete governance, collaboration, incentives and other support for establishing a community economy. Newton’s human-machine nodes are self-driven and automatically motivated, thereby forming a business model in which everyone contributes and everyone benefits. “
Newton Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Newton directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Newton should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Newton using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Newton Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Newton and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.