QASH (CURRENCY:QASH) traded up 1.9% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on June 24th. Over the last week, QASH has traded down 13.7% against the US dollar. QASH has a market cap of $21.50 million and $741,607.00 worth of QASH was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One QASH coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0614 or 0.00000177 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002876 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.95 or 0.00054485 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00003453 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $7.10 or 0.00020409 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002878 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $212.37 or 0.00610457 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.07 or 0.00040441 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000292 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Quoine Liquid is a trading platform that aims to combine every liquidity source into a single highly liquid tradable order book. The Quoine Liquid team will empower their services with the blockchain technology and consequently allow the migration of financial institutions to a decentralized platform. The platform is built on top of QUOINE's existing technologies like, a Matching Engine, a Smart Order routing, and a currency conversion engine. QASH is an ERC-20 token that will allow users to benefit from the platform services and also work as a trading asset. “
QASH Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as QASH directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade QASH should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy QASH using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for QASH Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QASH and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.