Sun (New) (CURRENCY:SUN) traded 25.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on June 24th. One Sun (New) coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0260 or 0.00000075 BTC on exchanges. Sun (New) has a total market capitalization of $129.32 million and $23.77 million worth of Sun (New) was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Sun (New) has traded flat against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002874 BTC.
- PRiVCY (PRIV) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3,616.40 or 0.09040772 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00001945 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002874 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.35 or 0.00046979 BTC.
- HEX (HEX) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0791 or 0.00000227 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002874 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.97 or 0.00054515 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00003476 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $7.11 or 0.00020436 BTC.
Sun (New) Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “SUN is a social experiment filled with unlimited imaginations. It is a crucial component of the TRON DeFi. Together with the other developed decentralized finance (DeFi) projects, it enriches the whole TRON ecosystem. It may also take part in decentralized lending, insurance, liquidity, stable coins, etc. SUN is completely initiated, driven and developed by the SUN community. All of SUN’s functionalities will be implemented by open-source smart contracts, and is wholly operated by the community. The functionalities are developed based on community initiatives. All proposals and decision making are voted via SUN within the community, minority obeys majority. SUN will be deployed to the TRON Virtual Machine with smart contract, becoming a nexus closely correlated with other existing DeFi projects Telegram | Whitepaper “
Sun (New) Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sun (New) directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Sun (New) should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Sun (New) using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sun (New) Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sun (New) and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.