TerraCredit (CURRENCY:CREDIT) traded 55.1% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on June 24th. One TerraCredit coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0067 or 0.00000019 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. TerraCredit has a total market cap of $640,739.16 and approximately $4,188.00 worth of TerraCredit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, TerraCredit has traded down 95% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- CREDIT (CREDIT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded 17.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0094 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded 18.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Apollon (XAP) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- MYCE (YCE) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000002 BTC.
hashing algorithm. TerraCredit’s total supply is 106,265,009 coins and its circulating supply is 95,083,315 coins. TerraCredit’s official website is terra-credit.com. TerraCredit’s official Twitter account is @CreditTerra and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “CREDIT is a decentralized cryptocurrency token used by the Terra platform. CREDIT facilitates online and physical payments across different devices and is designed to be simple and relevant to anyone with a basic computer or smartphone. At its core, CREDIT employs Proof of Stake (PoS) which allows any user to become a block producer. SIR TERRA is the foundation which has designed 'CREDIT' coins to offer fast and free blockchain based payments. “
Buying and Selling TerraCredit
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TerraCredit directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TerraCredit should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase TerraCredit using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TerraCredit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TerraCredit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.