ZINC (CURRENCY:ZINC) traded 3.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on June 24th. ZINC has a total market capitalization of $56,948.40 and $8.00 worth of ZINC was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, ZINC has traded down 15.9% against the U.S. dollar. One ZINC coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0102 or 0.00000029 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002876 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.95 or 0.00054485 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00003453 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $7.10 or 0.00020409 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002878 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $212.37 or 0.00610457 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $14.07 or 0.00040441 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000292 BTC.
ZINC Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, ” ZINC is an Ethereum-based CV/Reference network. Their vision is to create an ecosystem in which workers can easily own, manage and monetize their proven skills and experience data. ZINC is an ERC20 utility token that serves as a currency on the ecosystem. “
Buying and Selling ZINC
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZINC directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZINC should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ZINC using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZINC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZINC and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.