Goose Finance (CURRENCY:EGG) traded down 2.2% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on July 21st. One Goose Finance coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.61 or 0.00001911 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Goose Finance has a total market cap of $1.07 million and approximately $80,738.00 worth of Goose Finance was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Goose Finance has traded down 19% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003136 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.13 or 0.00047432 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003138 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 22.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00002679 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.24 or 0.00013290 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 15.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $260.20 or 0.00815899 BTC.
- botXcoin (BOTX) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00006371 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000340 BTC.
Goose Finance Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Goose Finance is a decentralized exchange running on Binance Smart Chain and Pancake swap exchange.What Goose Finance is trying to do is create a perpetual deflation token, the Golden Egg, that allows a constant price pump with a sufficient burn mechanism. It's not trying to replace the swap & exchange but to add value into the system and create a suitable and sustainable environment for people to yield farm with high APR. “
Buying and Selling Goose Finance
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Goose Finance directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Goose Finance should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Goose Finance using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Goose Finance Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Goose Finance and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.