Serum (CURRENCY:SRM) traded 9.3% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on July 21st. Over the last seven days, Serum has traded down 10.3% against the US dollar. Serum has a market capitalization of $134.56 million and $55.42 million worth of Serum was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Serum coin can currently be purchased for about $2.69 or 0.00008451 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003141 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.11 or 0.00047453 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003142 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 20.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00002666 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.25 or 0.00013339 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $260.33 or 0.00817529 BTC.
- botXcoin (BOTX) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.04 or 0.00006408 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000341 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Serum is a completely decentralized derivatives exchange with trustless cross-chain trading brought to you by Project Serum, in collaboration with a consortium of crypto trading and DeFi experts. While it built the Serum protocol, it is permissionless – it does not hold special power anymore. It is up to the users, the crypto community, to use it as they will. “
Buying and Selling Serum
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Serum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Serum should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Serum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Serum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Serum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.