UniLayer (CURRENCY:LAYER) traded 13.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on July 21st. UniLayer has a total market capitalization of $3.96 million and $3.88 million worth of UniLayer was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, UniLayer has traded down 20.8% against the U.S. dollar. One UniLayer coin can now be purchased for $0.20 or 0.00000618 BTC on exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003131 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.16 or 0.00047435 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 23% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00002714 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003132 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.25 or 0.00013299 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 15.7% against the dollar and now trades at $260.67 or 0.00815792 BTC.
- botXcoin (BOTX) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00006411 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000340 BTC.
UniLayer Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “UniLayer is a decentralised trading platform built on top of Uniswap that enables key features for professional-level trading with its LAYER utility token, focusing on automated swaps and liquidity management, flash staking, charts and analytics, live order books, and a lot more. The value of LAYER is dependent on the value of ERC20 tokens being staked against. If a low performing ERC20 token decreases in price over time, then the value of LAYER will in turn decrease. LAYER is minted based on a reward percentage of the ERC20 token value initially – a decrease in this initial valuation will have a negative effect on the overall LAYER value. “
Buying and Selling UniLayer
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as UniLayer directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade UniLayer should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase UniLayer using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for UniLayer Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for UniLayer and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.