Auctus (CURRENCY:AUC) traded 0.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on September 14th. Auctus has a total market capitalization of $4.27 million and approximately $73,734.00 worth of Auctus was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Auctus has traded down 2.3% against the U.S. dollar. One Auctus coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0788 or 0.00000168 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Solana (SOL) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $158.88 or 0.00337489 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 12% against the dollar and now trades at $30.20 or 0.00064157 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002125 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00002827 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $67.40 or 0.00143169 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 10.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.76 or 0.00014359 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002125 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 20% higher against the dollar and now trades at $397.08 or 0.00843459 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “In 2020 Auctus has shifted all efforts to develop new on-chain applications instead of focusing on previous products developed. Auctus is shifting focus to DeFi. Auctus is now a decentralized options protocol. Users can mint call and put options for different markets at different strike prices, and trade options in a trustless and decentralized manner without having to rely on any third party. Each option series is integrated through an ACOToken contract, which is ERC20-compliant, making options transferable, fungible, and ready for further DeFi integrations. To ensure top-notch security, Auctus protocol smart contracts were audited by Open Zeppelin and have undergone rigorous internal testing. Auctus currently offers an options DEX, options AMM, OTC options, and automated options vault strategies. AUC is an ERC20 token that serves as a currency on Auctus' platform. “
Auctus Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Auctus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Auctus should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Auctus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Auctus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Auctus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.