BonFi (CURRENCY:BNF) traded up 1.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on September 14th. BonFi has a market capitalization of $1.35 million and approximately $140,032.00 worth of BonFi was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BonFi coin can currently be purchased for $0.0046 or 0.00000010 BTC on popular exchanges. In the last week, BonFi has traded 45% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 12% against the dollar and now trades at $30.20 or 0.00064157 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002125 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00002827 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $67.40 or 0.00143169 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 10.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.76 or 0.00014359 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002125 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 20% against the dollar and now trades at $397.08 or 0.00843459 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $20.67 or 0.00043912 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “BonFi is a multilayered open finance liquidity mining service platform complemented by the AI powered BonVest, a professional cryptocurrency liquidity mining solution. This liquidity mining pool gives users exposure to a basket of underlying crypto assets. It utilizes smart contracts to lock up collateral and issue rewards based on the performance of BonVest. Through the combination of artificial intelligence and a professional cryptocurrency liquidity pool, BonFi allows users & applications to earn rewards on digital assets frictionlessly. “
BonFi Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BonFi directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BonFi should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BonFi using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BonFi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BonFi and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.