DeFi Yield Protocol (CURRENCY:DYP) traded up 0.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on September 14th. DeFi Yield Protocol has a total market cap of $6.72 million and approximately $1.28 million worth of DeFi Yield Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, DeFi Yield Protocol has traded down 4.2% against the U.S. dollar. One DeFi Yield Protocol coin can now be purchased for $0.53 or 0.00001125 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002122 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00002309 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $37.08 or 0.00078619 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $57.51 or 0.00121924 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $84.59 or 0.00179333 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded 13.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $47,235.97 or 1.00143029 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3,370.89 or 0.07146493 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $409.15 or 0.00867431 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00002857 BTC.
DeFi Yield Protocol Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The DeFi Yield Protocol is developing a platform that allows anyone to provide liquidity and to be rewarded with Ethereum. At the same time, the platform maintains both token price stability as well as secure and simplified DeFi for end users by integrating a DYP anti-manipulation feature. “
DeFi Yield Protocol Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DeFi Yield Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade DeFi Yield Protocol should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase DeFi Yield Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DeFi Yield Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DeFi Yield Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.