Zero Utility Token (CURRENCY:ZUT) traded up 3.1% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on September 14th. During the last seven days, Zero Utility Token has traded down 14.5% against the dollar. Zero Utility Token has a market cap of $623,253.40 and approximately $1,291.00 worth of Zero Utility Token was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Zero Utility Token coin can currently be bought for about $643.35 or 0.01362246 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 12.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.41 or 0.00064393 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002118 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00002841 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $67.48 or 0.00142884 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 11.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.81 or 0.00014414 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002118 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 19.9% against the dollar and now trades at $397.66 or 0.00842011 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $20.91 or 0.00044273 BTC.
Zero Utility Token Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Zero Utility Token ($ZUT) is a token run by the community, for the community. The token exists as an incentive for the community to build products that fulfil utility gaps within the DeFi space and directly support Zero Utility's token. There are no dev funds or liquidity pool keys. “
Buying and Selling Zero Utility Token
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zero Utility Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zero Utility Token should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Zero Utility Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zero Utility Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zero Utility Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.