LunchMoney (CURRENCY:LMY) traded up 8% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on September 15th. One LunchMoney coin can now be bought for about $0.0039 or 0.00000008 BTC on exchanges. In the last week, LunchMoney has traded 25.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. LunchMoney has a market cap of $480,747.55 and $1,058.00 worth of LunchMoney was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $30.63 or 0.00063911 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002087 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00002879 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $71.79 or 0.00149819 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.85 or 0.00014299 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002088 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $387.58 or 0.00808798 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded up 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $22.31 or 0.00046549 BTC.
LunchMoney Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Restaurant P.I. is a Blockchain decentralized platform that serves as a portal between local restaurant owners and customers. Blockchain technology ensures transparency and trust in the business and customer relationship. Exclusive deals and discounts are offered to loyal customers and authentic feedback is rewarded with cryptocurrencies. Lunch Money is a universal loyalty rewards program that incentivizes real feedback from restaurant and eatery patrons worldwide. Lunch Money is an ERC20 token built on the Ethereum Blockchain. “
Buying and Selling LunchMoney
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as LunchMoney directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire LunchMoney should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy LunchMoney using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for LunchMoney Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LunchMoney and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.