CertiK (CURRENCY:CTK) traded 6.9% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on September 16th. CertiK has a total market cap of $113.54 million and approximately $20.01 million worth of CertiK was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, CertiK has traded 10.7% lower against the US dollar. One CertiK coin can currently be bought for $2.01 or 0.00004207 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002090 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00002278 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $36.02 or 0.00075249 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $57.78 or 0.00120711 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $83.87 or 0.00175219 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3,545.84 or 0.07407640 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $47,849.08 or 0.99961927 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded 34.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $408.31 or 0.00853012 BTC.
CertiK Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The CertiK Foundation is a nonprofit, research-driven organization with a mission to give people the power to trust in the blockchain. By pushing forward the adoption of provably secure software, the Foundation hopes to raise the standards of security across space.CertiK Chain provides developers with the safeguards and flexibility to code with confidence, facilitating blockchain adoption for developers, and large enterprises alike. “
CertiK Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CertiK directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade CertiK should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy CertiK using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CertiK Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CertiK and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.