Dai (CURRENCY:DAI) traded 0% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on September 16th. During the last seven days, Dai has traded down 0% against the U.S. dollar. One Dai coin can currently be bought for approximately $1.00 or 0.00002085 BTC on exchanges. Dai has a total market capitalization of $6.58 billion and $394.29 million worth of Dai was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $29.77 or 0.00062049 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002085 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00002886 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $67.31 or 0.00140297 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $6.60 or 0.00013766 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $385.04 or 0.00802568 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $22.08 or 0.00046016 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000399 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Multi Collateral Dai (DAI) is a multi collateral-backed cryptocurrency. It was created by the Maker, a smart contract platform on the Ethereum blockchain, to enable anyone to leverage their Ethereum assets and generate MCD tokens on the Maker Platform. Once generated, MCD can be used in the same manner as any other cryptocurrency. “
Buying and Selling Dai
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dai directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dai should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dai using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dai Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dai and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.