FLIP (CURRENCY:FLP) traded down 27.9% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on September 16th. One FLIP coin can now be purchased for $0.0075 or 0.00000016 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. FLIP has a total market cap of $419,479.32 and $49.00 worth of FLIP was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, FLIP has traded down 39.6% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $29.81 or 0.00062108 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002084 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.39 or 0.00002889 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $67.31 or 0.00140253 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $6.60 or 0.00013760 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002084 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $385.60 or 0.00803441 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $22.12 or 0.00046084 BTC.
FLIP Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Gameflip is marketplace where gamers can buy and sell digital goods. Established in 2014, Gameflip will now leverage blockchain technology to provide a transparent, safe, and frictionless infrastructure for buying and selling of digital goods among gamers, allowing them to own and securely store their digital goods on the blockchain. FLIP is an ERC20 token used as the main currency in the Gameflip platform. “
Buying and Selling FLIP
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as FLIP directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade FLIP should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase FLIP using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FLIP Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FLIP and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.