Fuse Network (CURRENCY:FUSE) traded down 6.2% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on September 16th. In the last seven days, Fuse Network has traded 5.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Fuse Network coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0978 or 0.00000205 BTC on exchanges. Fuse Network has a market capitalization of $5.38 million and approximately $215,468.00 worth of Fuse Network was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002092 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00002277 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $36.06 or 0.00075393 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $57.85 or 0.00120942 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $83.77 or 0.00175121 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3,544.19 or 0.07409164 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $47,840.36 or 1.00010630 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded up 36.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $407.36 or 0.00851591 BTC.
About Fuse Network
According to CryptoCompare, “The Fuse Network is tailor-made for local communities and used to power day-to-day mobile payments for any person with a phone.It’s designed to be a very low-cost alternative to traditional cash or cashless payments. It lowers the barriers of entry for entrepreneurs to launch wallets, payments services, loyalty programs, and any other systems that were previously powered by paper. Moving money on Fuse costs a fixed fee of up to US Dollar 1 cent (max $0.01) per transaction. The network is designed to have an easy to use and understandable model that is ready for mainstream adoption and far more effective than existing alternatives. “
Fuse Network Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Fuse Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Fuse Network should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Fuse Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Fuse Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Fuse Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.