Insureum (CURRENCY:ISR) traded down 1.2% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on September 16th. One Insureum coin can now be bought for about $0.0166 or 0.00000035 BTC on exchanges. Insureum has a market cap of $3.55 million and approximately $144,711.00 worth of Insureum was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Insureum has traded down 5.1% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $29.60 or 0.00061880 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002091 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00002870 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $67.38 or 0.00140861 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $6.59 or 0.00013773 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002091 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $385.28 or 0.00805434 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $22.05 or 0.00046102 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Located in South Korea, Insureum is a Blockchain-based platform for the insurance market intervenients. It aims to create an ecosystem where there will be acting three main entities: the Insurance companies, 3rd parties, and the users/policyholders. Insureum's main role is to assist insurance companies in matching insurance policies with individual lifestyles. The ISR token is an Ethereum-based (ERC20) cryptocurrency developed by the Insureum. Users are expected to be able to utilize the token as a medium of exchange value within the platform's community (providers, developers, and insurance users). “
Buying and Selling Insureum
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Insureum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Insureum should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Insureum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Insureum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Insureum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.