Origin Protocol (CURRENCY:OGN) traded 5.9% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on September 16th. One Origin Protocol coin can currently be purchased for $1.10 or 0.00002295 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last seven days, Origin Protocol has traded up 6.2% against the US dollar. Origin Protocol has a total market cap of $386.24 million and $133.56 million worth of Origin Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $29.60 or 0.00061880 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002091 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00002870 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $67.38 or 0.00140861 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $6.59 or 0.00013773 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002091 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $385.28 or 0.00805434 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $22.05 or 0.00046102 BTC.
Origin Protocol Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Origin is an open-source platform that enables the creation of peer-to-peer marketplaces and e-commerce applications. The Origin Platform initially targets the global sharing economy, allowing buyers and sellers of fractional use goods and services (car-sharing, service-based tasks, home-sharing, etc.) to transact on the distributed, open web. Using the Ethereum blockchain and Interplanetary File System (IPFS), the platform and its community participants can interact in a peer-to-peer fashion, allowing for the creation and booking of services and goods without traditional intermediaries. “
Buying and Selling Origin Protocol
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Origin Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Origin Protocol should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Origin Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Origin Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Origin Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.