Oxen (CURRENCY:OXEN) traded 1.2% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on September 16th. One Oxen coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.64 or 0.00001337 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Oxen has traded 14.3% lower against the US dollar. Oxen has a total market cap of $35.38 million and $220,465.00 worth of Oxen was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $47,805.59 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3,555.81 or 0.07438060 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00000502 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $184.62 or 0.00386188 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $638.79 or 0.01336224 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $57.51 or 0.00120292 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $264.44 or 0.00553150 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash ABC (BCHA) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $245.82 or 0.00514218 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $163.63 or 0.00342279 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.03 or 0.00006329 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “OXEN is a privacy-focused cryptocurrency built on the Monero codebase. Their goal was to launch a network that facilitates completely anonymous and decentralized transactions. Oxen is a PoW cryptocurrency based on the CryptoNight heavy algorithm. In the beginning of 2021, Loki rebranded to OXEN. These were cosmetic changes only. $LOKI holders do not need to take any action. All Loki users can continue using their current wallets and services without having to update. All details regarding the rebrand are covered in the official announcement. “
Oxen Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Oxen directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Oxen should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Oxen using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Oxen Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Oxen and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.