Vidya (CURRENCY:VIDYA) traded up 16.2% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on September 16th. One Vidya coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.26 or 0.00000540 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Vidya has a total market capitalization of $10.06 million and $138,247.00 worth of Vidya was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Vidya has traded 30.3% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $29.58 or 0.00061871 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002092 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00002877 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $67.04 or 0.00140235 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002092 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.56 or 0.00013723 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $381.39 or 0.00797798 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $21.95 or 0.00045914 BTC.
Vidya Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The project is designed to provide an emotion-driven, high-stakes entertainment experience through a new environment for crypto and traditional gamers – that brings real-world consequences to in-game decisions. The project also claims to gamify DeFi – it puts out traditional games that use a valuable, market-backed ERC-20 token called Vidya (VIDYA) as a medium of exchange along with escrow smart contracts to handle wagers in match-based games. The ecosystem is claimed to also be capable of supporting the oft-seen economic experiments and financial mechanics of almost any other DeFi project, whether as mechanics within our games themselves or as financial platforms outside of them. “
Vidya Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Vidya directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Vidya should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Vidya using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Vidya Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Vidya and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.