Everex (CURRENCY:EVX) traded down 2.6% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on September 21st. During the last week, Everex has traded down 12.7% against the US dollar. One Everex coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.48 or 0.00001129 BTC on major exchanges. Everex has a total market cap of $10.81 million and approximately $155,273.00 worth of Everex was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002369 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $22.25 or 0.00052712 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00002580 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $53.34 or 0.00126386 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002369 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5.28 or 0.00012505 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.70 or 0.00044306 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Everex is a blockchain-based capital transfer system that aims to enable and ease the financial inclusion of unbanked, or underbanked people around the world. Everex proposes the Cryptocash, a cryptocurrency, where each unit has its value pegged to, and a name based on, the fiat currency it represents. Users convert local fiat currencies to Cryptocash using a currency exchange and transfer the coins to their Everex wallet. Cryptocash balances are provably underwritten by actual balances held in accounts of licensed financial institutions. The Everex system provides its users access to financial services using Cryptocash, without the volatility issues of existing, non-stablecoin cryptocurrencies. “
Buying and Selling Everex
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Everex directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Everex should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Everex using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Everex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Everex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.