Crown (CURRENCY:CRW) traded down 2.2% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on September 21st. One Crown coin can now be bought for about $0.0543 or 0.00000129 BTC on popular exchanges. Over the last seven days, Crown has traded 14.1% lower against the US dollar. Crown has a market cap of $1.52 million and $1,845.00 worth of Crown was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $42,056.70 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $516.28 or 0.01227569 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash ABC (BCHA) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $228.36 or 0.00542991 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $147.95 or 0.00351780 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00001171 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $23.33 or 0.00055482 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00002632 BTC.
- DragonVein (DVC) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- DAOBet (BET) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0246 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Citadel.one (XCT) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00000975 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Crown was created in 2014 as a proof of work digital currency and an alternative to FIAT currencies. It migrated to a custom proof of stake consensus mechanism in April 2019. CRW provides an open-access, decentralized economy that uses blockchain technology to support new applications. “
Crown Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crown directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Crown should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Crown using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Crown Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crown and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.