Rai Reflex Index (CURRENCY:RAI) traded down 0.3% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on October 13th. One Rai Reflex Index coin can now be purchased for $3.06 or 0.00005322 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Rai Reflex Index has a market capitalization of $68.95 million and approximately $3.51 million worth of Rai Reflex Index was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Rai Reflex Index has traded up 0.4% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001742 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00001965 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 18.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $41.62 or 0.00072500 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $68.23 or 0.00118833 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $43.06 or 0.00075003 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $57,582.39 or 1.00293474 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3,574.65 or 0.06226104 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3,479.19 or 0.06807369 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Rai Reflex Index Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Reflexer is a platform where anyone can use their crypto collateral to issue reflex indexes. Reflex indexes are stable assets that are not pegged to anything. RAI is a non pegged, ETH backed stable asset. It is useful as more “stable” collateral for other DeFi protocols (compared to ETH or BTC) or as a stable asset with an embedded interest rate. “
Buying and Selling Rai Reflex Index
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rai Reflex Index directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rai Reflex Index should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Rai Reflex Index using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Rai Reflex Index Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rai Reflex Index and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.