ReapChain (CURRENCY:REAP) traded 40% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on October 13th. ReapChain has a total market capitalization of $11.40 million and approximately $1.24 million worth of ReapChain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ReapChain coin can currently be purchased for $0.16 or 0.00000282 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, ReapChain has traded 59.4% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Starname (IOV) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4,099.30 or 0.08159023 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001743 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $25.58 or 0.00044587 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00002639 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.25 or 0.00002170 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $121.14 or 0.00211121 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $54.30 or 0.00094632 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001744 BTC.
ReapChain Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “ReapChain aims to establish a safe and transparent IoT ecosystem by blockchainfying the end-to-end section of the IoT industry.ReapChain is a hybrid blockchain with a Shell-Core Structure. It solves the trilemma of existing blockchains and tries to implement the integration of the blockchain and IoT industry by resolving the security and mass data processing problems of the existing IoT market through PID of things and distributed storage service of ReapMiddleChain. “
Buying and Selling ReapChain
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ReapChain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ReapChain should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ReapChain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ReapChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ReapChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.